Hi , Since i noticed there gonna be more players joining the project, i suggest we refresh the signup sheet. So we're able to tell who is in the project and who is willing to join + a sum up of the rules and requirements.
Rules and Requirements:
1) Have or make a Character on Steamwheedle Cartel as Horde.
2) Heirlooms: the highest lvl group(group 1 for furture reference) isn't allowed to use heirlooms , no Exceptions. For the rest, until you're at the lvl of the highest lvl group, be free to use heirlooms, BUT once reaced the lvl of group 1, you have to take them off,No Exceptions.
3)We only Lvl this characters together, alto if you want to catchup to a certain group, you're allowed to reach them.
4)At certain points , we're gonna have events, you can skip those, but where is the fun in that?
5) We'll try to have as much full groups as possible, but if we have like 8 people , we'll have 2 4-man groups.
Please sign up with the follwing information, remembering that flex is very helpful.
3)Willing to swap roles with others during the Project?
4) Willing to wait sometimes so other people can catchup?
5) Additional Ideas for the project?
1) Class(Spec): Warrior (Arms/Fury/Prot) also Shaman (Resto/Elemental)
2)Level: 60 and 34
3)Willing to swap roles with others during the Project? Yes
4) Willing to wait sometimes so other people can catchup? Yes
5) Additional Ideas for the project? Something like an rp market where each person has a different profession and sells things that may or may not be useful, just for fun
Included a second character if there's space in the second group and you need/want me.